Friday, December 08, 2006

2 oz M & M's

I have not been trying. I am not sure what I am doing. but I am not doing it very well.

today I had 20 oz of tea

and I think that was it.

is that BEFORE or after the bag of M & M's I ate for lunch? heehee

go with after:
last week: 160 lbs
this week: 161 lbs

damn m & m's


I had 3 oz of 'sturdy' protein for breakfast, but then had 2 oz of chocolate for after school snack.

I am freezing to death here. which is nuts. I live in the tropics.

well dinner was much improved for me. I started out with 1/2 cup of broccoli, and followed up with 1 oz of halibut, all very very good for me.

I have not had any other contraband. I thought about WHY I ate the 2 oz of m&m's, stress from work. stress from putting the dog to sleep. stress from such an excruciatingly small order from a daycare this week. it just bombarded me this week.

then I thought about it.

2 oz of chocolate. not 2 lbs, but 2 oz. really in the scheme of things that is not THAT bad. okay it is HERE. but out THERE in the real world. 2 oz is not that bad. ;)

tomorrow will be much more difficult. my daughters bridal shower. lots of goodies to bake .