Thursday, November 30, 2006

Attack of the Killer Snack Monster

okay, techically I should not snack. heehee but then there is the GLARING reality of the situation, so I find a compromise. while I am not supposed to snack, the cold hard facts are that I do. we all do.

so here is my 'snack' attack

on my desk is two kinds of vitamins. flintstones and disney nutri-stix. those are my 4 a day, quickies. seriously if your gonna snack, make it a vitamin snack

then over to the left is my HOLY CRAP I am STARVING stash. BEEF JERKEY. Pork Rinds and nuts. so maybe all it takes is a hand full (not literally) of pine nuts to hold me off for another hour. those are my snacks.

lately I have been 'bad' and I have a box of cereal in here for snacks. I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT but I do do it. find something that is low fat, low sugar. I have plain cheerios hidden in my filing cabinet under my desk for DIRE emergencies of snack attack.

I have also been known to stash a protein bar in my purse when I am going to be out running errands and no time to stop at wendys for chili and I just know that I am going to be missing meals. I nibble on that all day. lately I have been partaking of the 42g Protein ones simply because that is what my husband has in the house, not because they are low calorie or anything, they are total calorie bombs! but one a month will not sabotage me, one a week would, but not one a month.