Thursday, November 23, 2006

I was really good on my own,
B: cottage cheese and blueberries
L: beef jerky
and then I left the house. my house is my sanctuary, my house is my safe zone. that place out there is EVIL.

on my way to a family dinner that I knew would escalate into an issue, I stopped and got a oreo milkshake, I got three of four slurps on the straw and the nausea started. so I gave that up.

I got there and had some candied yams. no problem, I made myself a saucer, and had a tasting bite of everything.

1 Tablespoon of Turkey
1 Tablespoon of greenbean bake
1 Tablespoon of stuffing
1 Tablespoon of mashed potatoes and sausage gravy
1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie (no crust)
3 or 5 black olives
1/2 small deviled egg

so about 10 oz of food or twice my normal amount. typical holiday orgy.

I was stuffed, but I was coping

then about 1 hour later, the corn chips and caso were calling my name, and that was were I went from marginal to over the line. bad bad bad bad reaction. I ended up leaving about 20 minutes later. I need to go down and brew some Chamomile tea to settle my tummy.

I hate holidays. I am just not to be trusted.