Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Slinkies & Coffee

[[ Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.]]

that just made my day! Mother's day is over, for yet another year. Bar-b-Que ribs, green beans and good company. Tissue Paper flowers, pipe cleaner stems in a painted wylers cardboard can, a couple of cards and a single red rose. a bitchin' computer that S*C*R*E*A*M*S, life is pretty darn good.

am I in a good mood? not today. neck ache, back ache, probably dehydrated. I think I need nap already. I know I want some carbs!
talked to financial at th hospital, $1500 cash up front, POLEEZE! do I look like I got money growing out of my exceptionally large derrier? I so don't think so. talked to my insurance, they said that prepaying was not acceptable, and for me to tell the hospital to take a flying leap.

KAtkins Menu:
breakfast: Eggs, cheese, coffee
lunch: turkey slices, cheese, romaine lettuce "wraps", sugar free tang
dinner: zucchini, chicken, cheese, sugar free tang
snack: low carb yogurt, protein bar

Exersize. blah blah blah