Thursday, May 11, 2006

Could I BE anymore moody?

let's recap:

work like a dawg. that is a good thing.

weight loss progress. that is a good thing.

what happened?

I spent 14 hours working in Huntsville (75 mile drive one way) on Tuesday for a toddler classroom shoot and delivery and orders for a prek (26 students)

Wednesday, woke up in a mood, not sleeping well, figure it is allergies, strip down all the beds in the house, down to bare mattresses, and wash every blanket, every sheet, every comforter in the house in hot water. I had to get to two doctors appointments, wait until 1245 for UPS and FedEx to show up with my deliveries, get the 2 HUGE computer box up to the office to start acclimating as well as crack open the ACI boxes full of pictures and redistribute to boxes
I try to make Mac n Cheez for the 4 year old and we did good up to a point. he filled the sauce pan with water, he got out the box of mac n chez, I got the stove on, I got the water boiling, I pour in the noodles, I stir, I set the timer for 7 minutes, the phone rings and we are screwed. it burnt like a 4 alarm fire, the boy got cantaloupe, yogurt and string cheese
I have to get to the school by 1 pm to volunteer for two hours, forgot to empty out all the stuff from the shoot Tuesday (4 foot wooden bridge with double railings, 8'x9' roll of Astroturf, two magnolia bushes, two sets of ferns and greenery, 10 lbs of polished river rock, background supports, 10'x20' muslin, two alien bees, and umbrellas, and camera bag, file box with order forms, picture envelopes, and samples.
load in car seats and 4 year old. by 3 pm after the school, I had to pick up the 6 year old, run home and box up 4 orders to ship out in time for mothers day, before FedEx closed at 4, couldn't get FedEx website to work, still stressing over the doctors appointments, tried to go to USPS and click and ship, but they quote first class, but refuse to print a first class label, insist on priority only, so made OLD FASHION label, slap it on, and tape it down

specifically told 6 year old not to leave the house so that he would be there to leave for shipping. he is gone. LUCKILY daughter showed up, whining that she wants me to call the doctor to get new prescription for inhaler for her asthma. I meanwhile can not find my car keys. I am so frustrated I can not see straight. she is 20, surely she can figure out to call the pharmacy and have them call the doctor, but NOOooo she is too clueless for that. I am jumping in the car, hoping I can get to the post office, which is 10 minutes away, doctor #1 which is 30 minutes away and doctor #2 which is 30 minutes from there, all by 5:15 pm. I am backing out of the garage and even before I get in the car I notice the BIG FAT BLACK FORD FULL SIZE F150 on her side of the driveway. I back out (no gas, just took my foot off the brake and drift out) and CRUNCH! strange grinding sound, like stepping on a pop can. I am mystified for 8 seconds and then I occurs to me, FLIPPING FAT FORD. I sigh, I put it in drive and pull forward.

I get out with a sinking feeling. yep, I have toasted the driver rear quarter panel. the paint is gone, the side is crushed, the only good thing is that the door is fine and the gas tank door is fine. the car still has 13,000 miles of warranty, but this is not COVERED. I get to the post office, I get to the kiosk, and get all the labels on my boxes, put the first one in an can not the door to the bin to open again for the other three boxes, people think that I am nuts, finally someone (actually a good friend) suggests that I just drop the box off at the window before I loose it. ;) and then she had the nerve to dash out of the building before I snapped at her.

I call doctor #1, she has already sent my files to doctor #2 so I do not have to go there, I go straight to doctor #2 and that is the one that I am dreading. I get on the scales and unfortunately, I have lost 19 lbs) the goal was 6. so I am officially cleared for surgery. I am wigging inside about this. I change my mind 100 times a day. I should be able to do it on my own. I should not do this. I can not do it on my own, I should do this before I am another 100 lbs further down the hole. I am so sick of everything every day being about what I can and can not eat. Getting furious over every little thing and so stressed that I get neasiated before I cook every meal and avoid cooking like the plague. that is a really bad thing.

I really just can not take the stress anymore. I do not want to make one more food choice, ever.

KAtkins menu:
breakfast: protein shake, coffee
lunch: grilled chicken salad, tea
dinner: I give up
late night snack: bowl of broccoli, shredded cheese, chicken, sweet and sour sauce.

exersize: rode my bike 1/2 a mile, cleaned out the garage, pitched a hissy fit