Monday, May 29, 2006

Filet Mignon

oh baby, that was delicious! moist, juicy, and gone way too fast!

today was warm chicken broth and coffee for breakfast
followed by a delicious zesty vegetable broth and free and clear strawberry kiwi Coolaid for lunch and
tonight will be a scrumptious roasted Beef broth with lemon water (2006 vintage)

I discovered that I am allergic to red dye 40, so no crystal light, Popsicles or jell-o today.

I will be in the hospital for 48 - 72 hours.

day one will be surgery and ice chips all day/night

day two will be .33 oz sips of water for breakfast and .5 oz of meat and .5 oz of broccoli for lunch and again for dinner.

if all goes well, I will go home that night.

then every day until June 7th, I will have 1 oz of broth three times a day and 60 oz of water, (.33 oz each 10 minutes).

June 8th, I go in and get my staples from my belly (laporoscopic) removed, and start eating .5 oz of meat and .5 oz of leafy green vegetables for breakfast, lunch and again for dinner. each month, I will progress up 1 ounce until December 1st when I will be able to each 6 - 8oz of meats and leafy green vegetables, three times a day.

June = 1 oz a meal
July = 2 oz a meal
August = 3 oz a meal
September = 4 oz a meal
October = 5 oz a meal
November = 6 oz a meal
December = 7 oz a meal