Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sverre's Jeans

OM freaking G!! I tried on a pair of 38" jeans that I got in August, just 6 weeks ago, they are TOO big. so I thought, Sverre wears a 36" let's just see.

THEY FIT!!!

how freaking cool is that? I am so totally dancing the happy dance now!!!

my tummy was really feeling the strain of an off week. Tuesday was too much food, Wednesday was too much cappichino, Thursday was spent in the restroom regretting too much cappichino's, friday was a confusing day of not being able to eat 1/3 of my normal foods. so Saturday I just threw the rulebook out the window and had 1.5 eggo waffles for breakfast, .5 eggo waffles for lunch, 1 blueberry crepe for dinner, and 2 petite croissants for snack. and 46 oz of crystal light to flush the system. today I feel much better. I have had 3 oz of cottage cheese and 1 oz of blueberries and my vitamins and I feel normal.

scale still at 185. life is good.