Thursday, September 21, 2006

Reasonable Expectations

well, now I can wear the pants in the family!!

heehee

I went to a resale shop down the street and got 2 pair of 34's for myself, and had krys with me, while she is totally supportive, it was pretty funny, she called me the 'B' word that I could get into a tiny pair of 34's heehee she is painstakingly trying to maintain her weight through this pregnancy. she was 35 lbs overweight when she got pg, and has not gained any so far (19 weeks along) so I can totally see her point. the baby is healthy and she is eating her WIC foods. ;-) and while there is no way that she can 'help' but gain from here on out, she has done well so far.

my tummy is really having fits this month. I am going in to the doctor today, I think I have a yeast infection in my belly button, and I threw up so bad last night, that it scared me. sverre made me some chamomile tea that helped settle things down. I am sure that I am just going through another 'adjustment' and thing will settle down, but I am going in today anyways just to be safe. (stinky belly buttons are not a good thing) ;-)

BTW, MR. MAGNUS had a thermal nuclear meltdown today, he had on shorts, walked outside and decided that it was too cold and wanted pants, he dad said not enough time to change, his brother erik knocked him down, and he started to cry, the bus got here and he completely lost it, he didnt want to go to school, after 5 minutes, his dad brought him inside, he was hysterical, his dad was cussing up a stream in norwegian the likes that I am sure would make a norwegian mechanic blush, gave him 3 swats, sverre said I would have to drive him to school (DUH!) and I said just go to work, I would handle it. I knew from the moment of the pants that it was going to escalate. once sverre left, magnus told me his troubles. we changed his whole outfit to reboot his day, drove him to school, and he was fine. although now he thinks that he should be a car rider instead of a busser, like that is going to happen! NOT! *sigh* today I am calm and can handle it, but yesterday Erik was in trouble AGAIN. I swear he has been in trouble 4 out of 5 days for the last 5 weeks. he gets in trouble for WIGGLING. he gets in trouble for TALKING he gets in trouble for BREATHING. I have a meeting with the teacher at 1:30 today to see if we can come up with some REASONABLE EXPECTATIONS.