Sunday, September 24, 2006

Krystal is going to have a .....

the baby's name is going to be Jordan Jason Miles. (Jordan was the name for Krystal if she was a boy) and Jason is the father's name (tradition, use the father's first name as the babies middle name)

Erik and Magnus are not excited. they just do not get excited. they are guys, NID, not into details. ;)

here is what Erik said after dinner tonight,
(it was a GEORGEOUS DAY today and we went bike riding before he could get on the computer, dad's orders)
after that, he was on the computer for about 1 hour, and then his friend from down the street called and invited him and his brother over to go bike riding, so they did, then Erik came back home and played soccer with the little boy across the street for 1 hour, and then Erik played football with the brothers two doors down for an hour.)

ANYWAYS erik says, "wow mom, I was outside so much today, I was hardly on my computer at all. I am trying to break my computer habit."

I swear if I had been drinking something it would have spewed across the dining room!

(BTW there are about 22 houses on our street and 3 girls and 18 boys on the street that are all between 1 and 10 years old. how freaky is that?)