Saturday, March 10, 2007

Frustration in the Dressing Room - Bras

I went from a 42GG to a 34C.....

what I have learned is that most stores do not carry odd sizes..... this is the 'norm'

34B
36C
38D
40DD
42DDD

so if you are not in that 'norm' range, you can not get fitted properly. I went to msnshopping and they gave me a list of local stores that would carry the styles I want. ended up with a couple of stores that I had not thought of like Kohls and Sears. for me, I have to 'try it on' before I buy, I can not get bras through the net yet. once I stop dropping and changing, I will, but for now, I never know from one model to the next what will and will not fit.

also there is just nothing better than a Playtex 18 hour comfort strap, on this planet. my favorite is Playtex 4693. I do not like the Demi bras since I have nothing but a lot of skin, the demi is just not a kind bra. I do not like an underwire, it just pinches and feels horrible, so I limit my choices severely there. my favorite though does not come in a 34, just 36, how horrible is that?

so here I sit I can get into a 36C but it is already too big on the band, I really need a 34.

once you find your band size (and I go tighter than most) then finding your cup size with a bowl full of jello is just such a PITA.

for some reason, having always had a good STACK, I can not bring myself to get even light padding, I could probably 'use' it, but so far I am still filling out a nice C and with a 34, I look like I am still stacked. but yes, at night I have wrinkly fruit roll ups that are just SAD!

I can definitely see Plastic Surgery in my future. do not get me wrong, I like a '34C' but UP near my pits, not down over my belly button. ;(

handling it? I cry a lot. and I go to several different stores, buy what I can and pray for the rest.