Sunday, February 04, 2007

Local Mom with Camera ash falls for three blocks after self destructing, details at 11.

I am taking the success to my head... looking at finding a house that is more 'accessable' and that is more conducive to business down stairs, home upstairs. and that has more rooms downstairs.

my husband is getting nervous. we were thinking about moving to montana but right now I just do not know. I am FINALLY making a go of it and think that it would not be beneficial to do that even though we 'want' to be there. success does have a more pleasant aroma than eeking by.

I do want a store front, I do want to be able to set up my shoots and not have to take down each night, I do not want to spend $1K a month in rent and $1K a month in overhead and still have $2K a month on a home. when it would be more practical to stay at home especially with the boys being so young (5 and 7). but for me to look at moving is really a tough decision. the what if's creep in. what if I never have another sale. heehee what if. whatever. but then again. I really didn't think I would be 'working' in February. March, yeah sure, but I know the cycle and everyone blows the budget on Christmas and then you do not see them again until March. but on the good side. what if I do land 1/2 doz seniors too? what if I AM successful? if I feel this anxious about a little success I might just instantaneous combust from a lot of success!

I can see the headline news: Local Mom with Camera ash falls for three blocks after self destructing, details at 11.

does anyone ever get nervous when too many good things happen and they start tip toeing, waiting for the other shoe to drop?

yesterday was a good eating day.

B: hard boiled egg
L: 1 oz string cheese
S: 1 oz smoked pork chop
1 roll
D: 1/4 french crepe
S: 1 ginormous bowl of corn flakes