Thursday, February 01, 2007

"I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky"

I did it again. I had a tasteful nude yesterday and printed out my price list and she bought a la carte and so her sale was 3X my normal sale. I am in awe, I am inspired. I am freaking giggling my tush off.

I really really strove for perfection on the 'experience' and I think it paid off. she bought 15 (5x7), a 15 image dvd slide show, and a 16x20 metalic high key wall portrait. (will post when I complete the two image collage).

I do not know what came first success or self confidence, but the last 12 months have been such a pivotal process for me. I worked on marketing "ME", working on where "I" needed to be personally and it has paid off incredibly. I am now working on my 'unique selling point' and am finding that customer service is intrinsically tied to the experience as much as the wow factor of the HDTV / Projection experience. it is just amazing the things that I have learned over the last year.

"I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky"