Sunday, January 28, 2007

hungry all the time!

gracious, during the wedding I was never hungry, easily living off from a strawberry here and a cookie there. 1/2 a protein bar and I was good for HOURS.

now that I am working on my taxes, getting all my book keeping done, I am starving all the time. I eat, sit and think about it and I am starving again. I just can not seem to shut off the 'hungries'

yesterday:

1/2 slice chocolate chip chocolate bread
16 oz coffee with a splash of 1/2 and 1/2, cut sweetener down from 2 table spoons to 1 tablespoon

2 oz water

1/2 bag small kettle popcorn (flea market)

1/2 protein bar

3 small french crepes with 1 teaspoon blueberries in each

20 oz tea


diet recall:
Calories Eaten Today
......... grams cals %total
Total: 357
Fat: 12 111 32%
Carbs: 54 204 58%
Fiber: 3 0 0%
Protein: 9 35 10%

okay, so it was a carbfest. going to increase the protein today and see if I can not decrease the appetite. I did walk 5 miles and that KILLED my lower back, I was not wearing 'proper' shoes and that must have contributed to it.

on a side note, my mom was 'counseling me' about eating, and as I was eating my popcorn that she didnt eat this or that so that she didn't get fat. part of me bristled up and it was difficult to keep from explaining to her, that I 'appeared' to be eating all day, but seriously had not broken over 500 calories. but I was able to keep my mouth shut, it is just too much work to educate the world that I am really doing what is best for me.