Sunday, November 02, 2008

Why Palin Terrifies me

why not palin?

hunting... hunting: hell yes, from any form of vehicle, hell no

shopping.. new appropriate wardrobe, hell yes, one that was more than my husband makes in 18 months, hell no

book banning.. theoretical? not only no but hell no

pro life.. should all babies live, yes, but should you or anyone decide for me, hell no your not feeding and supporting this child, special needs or othewise, so no, I choose

foreign affairs.. clueless

energy... drill baby drill... short sighted and clueless, stay out of anwar

Nukes.. guess she is too young to know about chernobyl and 3 mile island

clean coal or any coal... TWO WORDS: BLACK LUNG (coal workers' pneumoconiosis (CWP) or anthracosis) (confirmation of complete and total ignorance)

Finance Fustercluck... this kills me.. completely clueless perspective

Ultimately the pitbull attack persona were what killed it for me. I totally respect assertive but I hate agressive.

terroristic attacks... much more about what Obama might do than what McCain will do was just too combative in my opinion

victim pay for rape kit.. I have one word for you and it starts with a "C"

anti gay.. I swear... gay is not our business and should not be 'regulated'

Opposed protections for salmon from mining contamination... OMG!!

Sell previous governor's jet on eBay--it's impractical.

Supports ending D.C.'s 32-year-old ban on handguns... do not need a hand gun to kill a moose.

Energy is a foundation of national security... sounds like dick "haliburton' cheney

Popularity hurt by Troopergate and at-home per-diem.. unethical