Monday, July 31, 2006

Doldrums...


okay, it is 1 am and I am very tired, still. I took a 5 hour nap this afternoon and am still TIRED.

I didn't do very well eating today. I had 1 oz of chicken, 1 oz of steak and 6 oz of protein shake. just not hungry, but very tired. I will try to eat my zucchini tomorrow. I did really really lousy on my fluids today, also why I am so tired. puking on water last night just took the piss and vinegar out of me.

Naomi was emotionally draining today. she had a complete meltdown at Costco, another one in the motel room. did swim for two hours before she started acting up there as well, she had some fresh air on the picnic table but overall the day was not very pleasant.

I will make me a tea before bed to get in 10 more oz. I was feeling so fantastic after my 3 mile walk and 4 hours at the beach yesterday, other than a little sunburn, I was in a great mood. now, I just want to curl up and sleep. I am sure if I could just get more fluids in, I would feel better, but everything tastes wretched. Too sweet. too cold. Too whatever.