Thursday, August 23, 2007

Gastroenterologist

Maggie:
Lower GI results: they saw issues and there was a ding-ding bell go off. Now we are going in on Wednesday to see the Gastroenterologist who originally couldn't get us in until January 2, 2008, but after a call from our pediatrician, will see us in 7 days.

as for Maggie Mae, he has gone back on the Kristalose and had explosive diarrhea but the Pediatrician would rather have that than constipation. he is still playing with Erik and friends, but does not venture far from the toilet.

today he had a 'miss' and had to take a shower and change his shorts, but we made a little deal about it as possible to just get through this as painlessly as possible. Squirts is better than constipation.

Momma:
today was NOT a good day and YESTERDAY was terrible.

Breakfast and Lunch were on target, protein bar and chicken tenders but dinner was a grand departure from normal, dinner was our 10 anniversary dinner

a slice of French bread, a ginormous onion ring, a bowl of crawfish etoufee, and then four bites of creme brulee, THAT made me burpy sick and I really wanted to puke, but I kept it down, burped all the gases out and made it through. I think it ws the fried onion ring that was my downfall.

today was less of the same.

breakfast was a protein bar and lunch was a small portion of pasta and a really small portion of eggplant parmesan. dinner is looming on my horizon, I doubt that I will make anything wild. I really do not think that there is anything even in the fridge. ;)