Saturday, August 18, 2007

Coffee? hahaha

the Modified Louetta Blend is a Chocolate Kahlua (50/50) caf / decaf blend that I only buy in 1 lb increments, and store in an airtight Tupperware in the freezer and then take out 5 seconds before grinding. I scoop out 4 scoops, and then return immediately to the freezer

I grind it on expresso and when that is done, I knock all the grains down and grind it again on drip, to get the perfect powdered sugar consistency

I pop in a two filters into lifetime filter and scrap all the grounds into the filter and pour 24 oz of reverse osmosis water in for my one cup.

while it is brewing, in the32 oz cup I put 1 tsp of Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, 1.5 heaping tsp of splenda, and 2 oz of organic valley 1/2 and 1/2

this is consumed in peace and quiet over 1/2 hour and there is no blood shed.