Friday, April 28, 2006

Oh My Aching Back

My life. *sigh* my life.

can't seem to get a good night sleep on the bed, it is 10 years old and worn out at best. I am exhausted before I get out of bed in the morning. Does not help that I have been woken up by 6 am the last four mornings in a row. Drove 435 miles in two says to get some pictures down, some promotion going, and general business, not nearly as much fun as just road tripping.

As for my professional career, that is going well, it was in a downward spiral the last four months, but this month has been much improved, and now I am actually busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. I am only making one appointment a day, by choice and that is just about right for work load.

KAtkins menu:

breakfast: eggs, turkey sausage, coffee
lunch: protein bar
dinner: shrimp cocktail, artichoke, yellow squash, zucchini squash, bok choy, portabello mushroom, mozzarella cheese, water

Exersize:
elevated heart rate from stress should count for something!