Sunday, March 19, 2006

Porch Swing??

okay, mood swings again. left, right, up, down, feels like I am no a Teeter Totter. I was super tired, so I ate breakfast late, really felt neasiated this afternoon, so delayed lunch til dinner time, will pick up dinner before bedtime, but I just do not 'feel' great. my tongue feels like it has been rubbed with 80 grit sand paper. all the food tastes like cardboard and is as easy to chew as OSB (oriented strand board). this SUCKS. food should have flavor, taste like SOMETHING. the beef tastes like nothing, the pork tastes like nothing, the chicken tastes like soft nothing. blech.

I have no motivation for anything, I have cooked more in the last 8 days than I have in the last 8 months, and I do not enjoy cooking. I can not envision living like this for 6 months. I miss having food that actually tastes. now I am not one to drown my food in sauces, I never use steak sauce on my steaks, I never get dipping sauces for anything, just ask at the local Chick-fil-A, I don't even get katsup for my fries when I did get them. as Krys would say, everything taste's like ass.

KAtkins Menu:
  • breakfast: eggs, medallion sirloin steak, coffee
  • lunch: chicken strips, mushrooms, asparagus, italian seasoning, seasoning salt, ice mint tea
  • dinner: cod, lemon pepper, slivered garlic, romaine hearts, ice mint tea
Exersize: my back is killing me, must have slept wrong.