Sunday, March 12, 2006

KAtkins

I do not like green eggs and ham, I would rather eat pancakes and toast.
I do not like this, Sam I am
if someone gave me a cookie, I would eat it here or there, I would eat it ANYWHERE.

My stomach alternates between over sated, and just irritable, I am just not used to so much meat, for the last 4 years, I have had a diet of 6 oz of fish a week and 6 oz of chicken, now I have consumed more meat in 48 hours than I have in 48 days. ;-)
at times I find myself psychologically hungry, but know that my tummy is just barely digesting the last monster meat-fest. have had to include a couple of peptobismo tablets periodically to calm it down.
I am dealing with the carb-a-holic headache. pretty bad. the cup of coffee did not help. took a nap, avoided the headache for a couple of hours.

KAt-kins Daily Menu:
  • Breakfast: New York Strip Steak, lemon pepper, garlic and onion salt, romaine heart. egg omlete, picante sauce, coffee
  • Lunch: chicken breast, lemon pepper, zucchini, green cabbage, lemon water
  • Dinner: cast iron seared boneless center cut pork loin seasoned with with cajun seasonings, 3 minute grilled zucchini and 1/4 head green cabbage chopped course and microwaved for 3 minutes. washed down with lemon water, 1 tablespoon per 20 oz of ice water.
  • late night snack: 2 plain eggs, scrambled, 20 oz lemon water

Exersize:
Peddled, pulling trailer to the market to get dinner fixin's, 4 miles.
Walked 1 hour through costco, more self deprivation than exersize.