Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jet Fuel

I am so 'down' I need some 'energy'. I do not 'bounce' out of bed, ready to take on the day. I sort of lumber. I have no motivation to work today. to find my socks or even to brush my hair. I am sure I will after a while. I wish I had a personal whatever to keep me 'up' or at least to make me breakfast, :-P

I think I will call one of my daughters 'friends' to come over and perk me up. Spring is here, everything is green and I just want to go back to sleep. blech. could be that I forgot to take my meds last night, so I took them this morning on an empty tummy, now I feel yucky.

I need a smile:

***WARNING***: the following joke does contain an adult theme.

Two friends, Fred and Harry were golfing one fine day. Toward the end of the golf course, Fred had hit his ball into the woods.
Harry, laughed and poked fun, but then somehow managed to hit his ball into the woods, just a few yards beyond where Fred has hit his. Fred looked for a long time, getting angrier every minute. Finally, in a patch of pretty yellow buttercups, he found his ball. Instead of just continuing the game, he took his club and thrashed every single buttercup in that patch smashing the weeds to pieces. All of a sudden, in a flash and puff of smoke, a little old woman appeared. She said, "I'm Mother Nature! Do you know how long it took me to make those buttercups?! Just for that, you won't have any butter for your popcorn the rest of your life... better still; you won't have any butter for your toast for the rest of your life..... as a matter of fact, you won't have any butter for anything the rest of your life!" Then POOF!...she was gone. After Fred got a hold of himself, he hollered for his friend, "Harry!....Harry!...where are you?"

Harry yells, "I hit my ball in these damn pussywillows!"

Fred screams back....."DON'T SWING! FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T SWING!

KAtkins Menu:
  • Breakfast: eggs, picante sauce, coffee
  • Lunch: chicken strips, canola oil, green cabbage, seasoning salt, garlic powder, peppermint ice tea
  • Dinner: pork loin with garlic powder & seasoning salt, brussel sprouts with salt & pepper, asparagus with soy sauce, romaine hearts, tuna

Exersize: bucket dyed a 15 yard muslin backdrop by hand, lots of housework