Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ME, Me, me, all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okay, so somedays it is and some days it is not. today, I was in a great mood, perky, chipper, had my breakfast, was still perky, chipper, did some cleaning in the office, decluttering mostly, a little printing, less chipper, less 'happy', less perky. now after being up for 3 hours, I am not perky or chipper. I am not hungry, so that is okay. I did some charting of where my weight is at (-12 lbs in 14 days, made a nice graph, printed and taped it up. THAT should make me happy, but it was only for a few minutes. now the jitters are kicking in. may have some chamomile tea to slow things down.

I have a TON of work, including putting together a display of 'who Barefoot Creations' really is. meeting with a colleague tomorrow for her insight. my heart is stressing about 'my business', I do not know WHO I am. I have lost my focus during this diet process. I spend too much time 'reflecting' and not enough time 'living'. I have to run to Home Depot to day to get parts to rebuild the toilets, EVERY FREAKING YEAR, I hate this, it is all the crap in the water, it destroys the toilets and I am sick of it.

before dinner, ran to walmart and got manicure, pedicure and face wax, feel very nice. ;) great experience and very relaxing.

KAtkins Menu:
  • breakfast: eggs, medallion sirloin steak, mushrooms, onions, water, coffee
  • lunch: turkey, romaine hearts, water
  • dinner: turkey, broccoli, water
Exersize: lots of household chores.