Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Icky feeling

food taste 'icky' I am so bored with the concept of what to eat, when to eat, how to prepare what to eat, when to eat, and what to eat. blech.

went with the kids to a deli for an meeting, just ordered water, I found my self feeling irritated that I had one option, grilled chicken salad. *sigh* this is not a picnic. I do not like this. I feel like sitting down, and banging my heels, making a fist and screaming my head off like a 2 year old.

breakfast was a little overkill, prepared 2x enough, went ahead and ate it since it was predominantly lettuce. lunch, I prepared a 1.5x enough and ate 1/2, so by dinner, I was not really interested, so I prepared 1x and ate the veggies and skipped the meat.

my stomach feels all knarly and icky.

KAtkins Menu:
  • breakfast: romaine heart, yellow squash, celery, chicken, coffee, water
  • lunch: surloin steak and grilled cauliflower
  • dinner butternut squash and boneless center cut pork loin, water
Exersize:
daily chores