Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sore Bum

imagine sliding down a bumpy hill on your bum? OUCH whee OUCH whee OUCH whee OUCH whee

the same thing happens to your emotions and your mind when your weight is sliding down, bump bump bump.

I truly wish I could just take a nap, wake up and it be done and over with. the wow moments occur, I am wearing JEANS this week. it is a freaky feeling, I have not worn JEANS for YEARS. they cut in the waist, they are binding, and do not 'give' when you sit. well these are 'baggy fit' and the waist is 38" and they fit in the waist and have plenty of give in the belly so I am learning how to live in them again. first time since 1990 so I have backtracked 16 years of my life, back to when I was 24. that is an surreal experience.

walked more yesterday.
1.8 miles, 3.12 miles the day before and 4.29 miles the day before that. and the weight is coming off, but the water intake is dwindling, so if I want to keep healthy, I HAVE to keep up with that as well. I did get some supplimental protein in yesterday, not sure if I will today. one hour at a time. made some herbal tea, but erik spilled it on the floor. ;-( sigh.

nearly stayed on task yesterday, chicken for breakfast, salmon & lettuce for lunch, and then dinner was a bit of a deviation. black berries and vanilla ice cream. wow, that was delicious.