Tuesday, August 15, 2006

aversion therapy

I have had minimal hair loss, enough to plug the tub from each shower, but no one looking at my photos can tell, and I can not tell from looking at my head, so that is a non-issue.
I rarely throwup now that I know what is okay to eat and what is not. the first two months was difficult, but when you throw up, it is a 1/4 of a cup and that is it. so that is not really a lot. today was the first time in AGES that I had an episode, I sucked down too much ice tea too fast, the cold constricted my tummy ( it was nearly pure ice) and so I took in more than could safely trickle down stream in such a small period of time. I ended up pulling over on old louetta, heaved, go back in the car and was perfectly fine the rest of the day. I would even go as far as saying that it is a lot like aversion therapy. if you eat too much, or eat something that will have a negative impact overall, your body will create and aversion to it through making you nauseated or flat out puke, may take once or twice before you learn, HELLO, if you do not want to do THAT again, do not put it in your mouth. and then your bodily happily moves on. even the basic temptation to suck down a 32 oz ice tea in 1 hour is not a good thing, so today my body said, NO. usually I drink 10 oz of hot tea in an hour and my body can handle that. but over all the basic 'chug' or 'guzzle' is not healthy and now I can no longer do it.

Sverre was in Amsterdamn sunday and said that security was running along pretty swimmingly, and he didnt pack any liquids to clog the system. he is just glad to be 'home' but not necessarily to be back in the states. he loved munich and would move in a heartbeat if he was offered a job.

Magnus has 1.5 hours of kindergarten today and is adjusting. tomorrow is the big day, both will ride the bus and start school. I have been frazzled getting all my shopping done yesterday and today. I will head downtown tomorrow for some last bit of supplies. then start working harder on my photography business.