Sunday, June 10, 2007

Caffiene

This week has been difficult, my heart is giving me some issues. first it is all fluttery and jittery, Tuesday and Wednesday. Yesterday it had been tight and achy. Kinda hard to breath last night.

I made a blend of caffeinated and decaffeinated beans and have been grinding my own each morning, just enough for a pot. this week I was down to the bottom of the bag. the jitters have been getting worse and staying up later and later. I obviously didn't mix the beans well, I am getting pure octane. so Friday / Saturday I didn't have any.

HOLY COW. I got super jittery and terribly cranky. bad bad bad detox!

Last night I had a chamomile / Russian Caravan Tea. Today I had some full octane tea, English Breakfast that I nursed all day. I am feeling better, but still a little out of sorts. Took a nap with the boy (Magnus) and am feeling a little better.