Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Day Off

THAT IS IT!

I am taking the day off. NO Photography today.

I have puttered in the yard, I have puttered in the house. but I am not going to putter with the camera.

I am EXHAUSTED.

okay, MAYBE I better call the printers and talk about folders, but THAT is all I am going to do.

and maybe read a little about the business. but I swear, I am taking the day off!!

I have been so crabby lately, that I do not want to be around me. ;(

I just need a break. the roofers were supposed to start today, but the guy didn't order the shingles. so we had workers but no shingles. I was
not amused.

I totally need to paint the hallway. and I so totally need to get the lawn mowed and the bushes trimmed. and the carpets shampooed again
(couple of accidents recently).

and I really really need to dispose of the old fax/printer/ all in one and the old monitor taking up space in the hall.

and call the insurance agent AGAIN about business insurance. and backup my PERSONAL photos.

and index my dvd's and see... I can not TAKE A DAY OFF.. I do not know how!