Friday, September 01, 2006

Serious Cussing!

today I had a 'day', not a fantastic day, but not a horrible day. it has been so long since I have had time to really focus on what I need to do, feels like everything is crisis mode. swollow protein here, suck down protein there, haul ass to this project, or that one.

DAMN BATHROOM

DAMN BATHTUB

DAMN PLUMBING

DAMN WALL PAPER

DAMN LINOLEUM

DAMN LIGHT SWITCH PLATES

DAMN POPCORN

DAMN PRIMER

DAMN MUD

DAMN PAINT

DAMN IT
right now I have the weekend to completely remodel my bathroom. as in new tub, new toilet, new floor, new sheetrock, new texture on walls, new door frame, new door, new door facing, new light switches, new ceiling I started this morning, tomorrow is day two, I have no idea how they do a WHOLE house in 4 days, course it would be easier without the little people brigade. I have my two (5 and 6) and my girlfriend dropped off her two (1 and 4) for the 4 day weekend so I have lots of HELPERS. they are great, not wretched at all, just keeps me focused on seriously working during nap hours. ;)

I am horribly dehydrated, I really do not have time or patience for hydrating, I swear, it is SUCH A PITA. that is a serious backside to this, getting all the fluids in each day. it is a day consuming process!

Drink: 10 oz green tea
Breakfast: 1 oz steak
Drink: 10 oz IsoPure Blue Raspberry
Lunch: 1 oz chicken
Drink 5 oz water
Dinner: 1 oz salmon