Saturday, September 23, 2006

quiet saturday morning

kids are settled in school, they are puttering on the computers today.

I had a photography class yesterday, that totally rocked, but driving 175 miles wore me out. I am exhausted.

even so, I woke up extremely early, and now am ready for a nap! I have a headache that has been lurking for two days now. probably dehydration.

gracious, this is so boring, I am putting myself to sleep.

fiddled around with myspace today. hopefully krys will take it over and putter with it. would like more senior portrait customers.

diet is puttering along, no weight loss, no weight gain, just holding steady. Aunt Flo is here, so totally expected. yesterday was okay, tore up my pouch with celery, but still need more leafy greens today.

:-) the seminar was a 'challenge' for me. first time out 'eating' with peoples, trying to concentrate on 'eat what is right' eat the right amount. eat slowly, I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to control the 'emotional eating'.

I usually get so stressed in those situations, but I held it together, and was successful all day long. whoo hoo!

one of my regrets is not stopping to take care of ME sooner. I keep coming back to the 'airplane' message of put your own oxygen masks on first before trying to help others. it is so true. you can not be a good mother, you can not be a good business person, you can not be good at anything if you do not slow down and take care of your own health first.

today I am finding that I am inspired and drawn back into 'putting the cart before the horse, and I have to stop, and breathe. this month I need to focus on tots. get my marketing printouts for tots. in january, I need to start marketing to the Seniors. one project at a time.

just like my diet. get your protein in first, then your veggies. take care of the vitamins and get the fluids down. the rest takes care of itself!

Even though I have not 'lost anything" in 10 days, I know that I am not 'done', it is hard to not get worried, 200-300 calories a day, you would think after 10 days something would happen, but it just takes TIME and PATIENCE.

I am just grateful that I am not alone.