Tuesday, September 19, 2006

good days... bad days... (today: BAD day)

;-) remember me saying ... good days... bad days....

last night and today are very very bad days.

it is sort of a chain reaction, aunt flo arrived, I ate 1/2 a cliff bar, I drank a bunch of water, my gut feels like it was kicked by a clydsedale!

On sunday I tried on a pair of Sverre jeans (36"'s right?). they fit right?

this morning, I grabbed another pair of sverre's shorts, I thought that sverre' wore 36's, they are not, they are 34's. I am wearing his 34's today, again...

Oh CRAP!!!

hehehehehehehehehe

this is so kewl!!!! went to the resale shop, and bought two pair of my own.

B: cottage cheese
S:
L:chicken enchilada, chile releno, sopapilla (all very bad choices)
S:propel
D:

Krystal
today is 'dd#2' u/s, boy or girl? boy or girl?

the U/S was inconclusive.

she looked for 40 minutes, the umbiblicord was RIGHT THERE

there was possibly a little tiny bump that could possibly be a small stem, but it was just too little to tell.

the heart is perfect. there was no cleft palate, there was three cords so no down syndrome, it really looked healthy, but a tiny bit small, they moved the due date to February 15th (was February 11) so still all right in range of our calculations (I estimated feb 14)

'he' appears to be a serious thumb sucker and a south paw. (just like 'his' dad)

so 'for now' we are nick naming 'him' 'jordan'