Monday, September 25, 2006

shrinking booty and shrinking boobies

I have been slowly adding new stuff into my closet, I know that it is useless to get too much since I change sizes every month.

today I finally said HEY time to measure for the big investment. the bra. (sorry guys) GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

and HOLY COW

and did I mention GOODNESS gracious?

I went from a 42 down to a 35 band size... from a DDD down to a C.

I was only going to get two new ones for now. but I am just flabbergasted.

this is on top of the panties going from a size 8 to a size 5. it is wow moments that is for sure, and my family are now going, are you done yet? isnt a 5 tiny enough? do you really need to go down anymore?



I can not help it, my body is doing what it is doing. so what if I go down to a 32C and a size 4? it is not like it is a bad thing, they really were so used to a fluffy 'MOM' they just can not envision a skinny minnie. I know they 'support' me, want the best for me. but I can see that the closer I get to my mom and grandma's size, the less my fluffy (185 lb and 199 lb) girls are comfortable with my body changing. I think that they look at it as , well, now there is no one that they can 'identify' with as a biological excuse for being fluffy.

so my wow moments are recieving mixed reviews. all my 'friends' are just estatic at my progress. but then most of them are reed thin. ;)

as for my dailies:
AM vitamins: In
meds: In
breakfast: cottage cheese & blueberries: In
Fluids: 17 oz coffee, going down
lunch: beef & broccoli
Fluids: 17 oz tea
PM vitamins:
dinner: cod & romaine salad
Fluids: 17 oz tea

exersize- 2 miles on my bike & a chocolate chip cookie

work:
Monday goals for the week:

1. create 5x7 flip books for my preschool kids for proof sessions
2. FINISH 8.5x11 preschool brochure
3. 6 (5x6) collage cards - 1 layout for each of my 6 limited edition sets
4. design 8.5x5.5 of daycare deluxe holiday session booklet
5. create a 'trade show' booth with new table and columns
6. print 16x20 sample of family dressed in denim
7. referal card insert to printers
8. Picture Day poster for October Rodeo Day and November Santa Day
9. book MUD building for first saturday in October, November, December.(Partially DONE)
10. edit website (Partially DONE)

Ahead this week on the schedule:

* Sun: 'nothing'
* Mon: 'nothing'
* Tues: 'meet with huntsville parent rep
* Wed: 'Pick up Krys from airport
* Thurs: 'nothing'
* Fri: meet with vocalist for wedding
* Sat: 'nothing'

we have a double car garage, but I stopped parking it it about 6 months ago. hehehe it is full of garage sale stuff right now, but I plan to EMPTY it and put all my studio stuff in there. I was going to do that FIRST, but sverre insisted on putting it in krys room, then he took over that room, so now I am back to the garage. I wish he would make up my mind!