| Edit... My Notes:
ONLY YOU see your private notes, and they print with the recipe.
SERVES 30 , 3 plates
Write a Review! (optional)
- 3 (10 ounce) bags checkerboard or windowpane shaped pretzels
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) bag holiday M&Ms plain chocolate candies (orange & red)
- 6 (11 ounce) bags Guittard Milk Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Open the bags of pretzels and remove all the unbroken pretzels.
- Place whole pretzels on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets in a single layer.
- Place three chocolate chips on each pretzel, repeat for an entire cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet/s in the preheated oven, bake for 4 MINUTES FOR THE SHEET OF pretzels
- Immediately upon removing from the oven, place one M-n-M on top of each pretzel/chocolate.
- Place cookie sheet in freezer for 8-10 minutes, to allow chocolate to re-set.