Wednesday, January 31, 2007

hand span...

my husband put his hands on my waist, with a thumbs in the front and the fingers in the back, and they almost touched. it was HIS wow moment.

my official waste size is 75cm and his hands need to be 17 cm longer to span, so that means that each of his hands must be 30 cm each (his fingers are extremely long, each of mine are only 23 cm span.

buying clothes is still 'stupid' when a 10 will not fit my bust, but an 8 is too big for my butt. annoying, just get the ps done already.

food. I am so freaking irritated with food. I can not eat enough at a sitting to last me 4 or 5 hours, and I do not have time to stand with the fridge door open wondering what the heck I should eat this snack.

would someone please run to the store for me and get YET ANOTHER TWO bottles of vitamins. gracious how can I run through them THIS FAST?

work is picking up, four appointments for February, that is really good. them calling me instead of me calling them. whoohoo

okay, I TRIED to eat like 'the other walnut tummies" and there is just no way! I puked 15 minutes after each meal, dinner, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. that was not a good way to go.

so I have to smile and keep eating like I have been.

today I had a great day:

B: 3 oz cottage cheese, 1 oz blueberries
L: 6 oz wendy's chili
D: 2 oz black beans, 1 oz chicken, 1 tsp avocado, 1/2 tsp sour cream, 1/4 oz shredded cheese

Calories Eaten Today
.................grams........cals
Total:.........................585
Fat:............28............252
Carbs:.......43............127
Protein:.....42............170