Tuesday, January 23, 2007

gracious.. losing my mind

I was supposed to be in the classroom this morning to help, but ended up driving Krys to her OB appointment and dealing with the Dragon Lady. Krys had a Group Strep B test, will have the results in a week. the vaginal exam was extremely painful and afterwards, Krys went to bed and took a three hour nap.

the wedding went fine. done and over with. a lot of work for something that is over in 4 hours.

we were an hour late getting ready, so she did not walk down the isle until 3 pm. and we were REALLY late getting to the reception, should have more h'orderves laid out.

so far we are striking out on the jpg's from the whole week. I laid down my camera and am not sure that was a good idea. never trust anyone. just not a good idea.

the bridal shower was nice. the rehearsal was nice. the rehearsal dinner was nice. the wedding was nice. the reception was nice. the after hours party was nice. I AM EXHAUSTED! went to the OB today and no change, baby is still 3 weeks ETA.

I have one daughter married now. officially done the deed on Saturday. I am also officially at my goal weight (150 lbs) it took 10 months, but I feel really good. I will be a grandmother in 3 weeks and I am doing okay with that as well. work is in a lull right now, which is a total and complete blessing and I am grateful for that. so far we have had enough money to take care of each bill as it comes a long so I feel that I am receiving a ton of blessings right now reaffirming that I have counseled the children to make the right choices.