Monday, January 29, 2007

10 Months 3 Weeks 3 Days

that is true, I am getting small. it is more difficult to adjust to that than I had antipcated. I feel my ribs or my back bone and think, ewe.

I think I am having what people call a plateau. I am back up to 153 which can be attributed to a variety of things.

my hands are not swollen, so it is not likely dehydration
AF is not here, so not bloating
bm today so not retention

doubtful that it is overeating, still less than 500 calories yesterday

but your brain does strange things to you when this happens. you start to WONDER. did I ooops? have I blundered? I am assuming that it is just a normal thingy and that even if I wanted to, I would not be able to stop it from dropping in 3 weeks, but I am definately in the trampoline mode, where it will bounce and flux up and down but am where I need to be.