Thursday, April 24, 2008

My tummy has been so very unhappy lately

I am not sure what is going on with my tummy, if it needs to be reset or what.

I know that I do not eat what I should. but then again, I do eat less than most that are May Babies. so my volume is fine. maybe even less than most. as for stretched, there is no risk of that
. I do not think that I need the liquids to solids transition...

I most likely need to break the mint habit. I am sucking them down, well, like mints. ;) it is a breath thing from the high protein / low carb diet and ketone release. not to mention all the coffee that I am sucking down.


I am not sure what is up with all the dumping lately. I am still protein based, and I can dump on milk and cheerios (last night) and cream of wheat (two days ago) and yesterday, I dumped on a hard boiled egg before I even got my first cup of coffee. and you know that a hard boiled egg has no sugar in it. (dumped so bad that I passed out on the couch for 3 hours and 45 minutes). this morning I had two scrambled eggs and was fine.


so as for 'contribution' I guess I was just whining. I thought about it. I think that there is something different with my pouch, but I do not think that the 5 day would fix it. I think that I will just have to do a 5 day diet recall and figure out what is it that is causing my blood sugar to shoot up or down randomly.
I can usually fix a starvation blood sugar issue with two slices of american cheese, takes about as long to fix my shakes as it takes to eat it. cheese has 0 sugars,

the liquid lactose free milk that has 13 grams of sugar, and the cheerios have 2 g of sugar (22 grams of carbs) and THAT could have been enough to send me into lala land.. yet... I can down chocolate and candy like there is no tomorrow and have no reaction what so ever.

sweetened yogurt sends me spiraling... plain is tolerable.


I need to look more into the fact that at 24 months, it is a hole new ball game. btw.. anyone else getting a terrible little (no so little) muffin belly (looks like the top of a muffin that spills out of the top of the jeans)?

what is up with that? no place else. just my belly!

shar pei

that gave me the giggles.. that is the state and condition of parts of my body.

parts now are completely ballooning out like the michelin man



*sigh*

last night I ate a salad and puked and puked and puked... finally a 1/4 slice of un-chewed egg white came up and whew, what a relief that was. today was better.. pancake, salad, chicken, slice of pizza, more salad, small piece of bread stick, more pancake. very carby, but all treating me well.

I better go drinks some more. think I will make me a nice hot tea and a good movie.
yesterday was a pretty typical day:
breakfast was waffles that my 8 year old son made from scratch. I had 1 and then an hour later had a second one.

lunch was a protein bar (20 g of protein - 220 calories) and 1/2 and apple with p'butter

dinner was a bbq sandwich, three slices of watermelon, strawberries, blackberries, one slice of cantelope, handful of chips, 1.5 glasses of sweet tea and a small undercooked brownie

throw in some nuts through out the day and some propel and some chocolate covered raisins, and that was my day.

everything stayed down, and my overall gain was fine. sadly, I got on the scale this morning and it is up.

I can attribute that to:
AF just left
I am a chocoholic
I am severely dehydrated
I am a chocoholic

so goal this week... HYDRATE.. CHEW and HYDRATE.

my body has repositioned AGAIN. my breast bones are extremely protrusive but my belly is out there like I was 5 months pg. if I put on pants, I need a size 6 for my waist to fit comfortably, but a size 4 for my but to fit comfortably and seriously I could get a size 2 for my thighs on down. but that belly is killing me. and I am applying the yeast creme to my belly button to get rid of that smell.