Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Pouty Face *Idontwanna*

today I am in a mood. Yesterday I was stressed but today it is a MOOD. I have been stressing about work and the endorphins have been running mad. today is a little less stressful today. I have still plenty of work to do, but the 'crisis' is less. I spent HOURS working on my 'daycare preschool' workflow yesterday and that was exhausting as well as processing a session from Saturday. I still have 4 sessions from Sunday and 2 from Tuesday to process and upload to an online gallery.

got on the scales today and that was an improvement. down another 3 pounds from the lowest I have been in the last 2 weeks. so overall that should make me happy. on some levels it does, but for the most part, I just want to say 'whatever' it will go back up by the end of the day, it is a never ending battle. my back hurts from the stress. my body has not 'felt right' for a couple of days. I just have too much anxiety lately. need a few more deep cleansing breaths.

today is supposed to be the day I get medical clearance from my medical doctor, weigh in with the gastric doctor. volunteer for two hours at the elementary school, accept delivery of my new work computer so that I can process a batch of raw files without it crashing every 50th image. I am so getting sick of that. this will be my first very new, never used before computer since 1992. all the other ones since have been free hand-me-downs from someone that has upgraded to something new, in other words 3-5 year old technology. I would be nearly giddy if I were not in a MOOD.
KAtkins Menu:
breakfast: scrambled eggs, mozzarella cheese, coffee with shot of vanilla
lunch: grilled chicken salad, ice tea, shot of vanilla
dinner: romaine lettuce, smoked turkey, mozzarella cheese, all rolled up into lettuce wraps, 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate pudding, 1/2 can of chocolate carbwise shake and 1/2 can of shaved ice, puréed
exercise: packed up full Limited Edition photography set with a bridge, packed in car, unpacked, set up, shoot for 1 hour, broke down, packed back in car, back breaking work. don't even talk to me.