Thursday, November 05, 2009

weight.. weight. weight.

Happy Thursday? One off to school, four still not out of bed. I woke up at the butt-crack of dawn, decided to get to 'work' before teaching today. fun. homeschooling is very difficult, time consuming, morale busting work.

I am probably severely dehydrated but for some reason just can not get the fluids down that I need to, so the weight has crept up to +20 of my goal which is irritating me.
I did get new vits, I am forcing myself to eat breakfast, last night I had a HORRIBLE glucose reaction, had to have three gulps of OJ and then two cheese sticks to stabilize (blood sugar was 52). I had been grazing during the evening, so had no idea why it plummeted. didn't feel a spike from the dry cereal that I had after dinner (dinner was asparagus and mac-n-cheese and a tossed green salad.

so I jumped jump rope yesterday, that was hysterical, nearly peed my pants it was so hard, PITIFUL, I better stick to bike riding. ;-) we are going camping in two weeks, cub scouts rule.