Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exhausted

I just am so T*I*R*E*D... makes no sense, I get enough sleep, I am taking my vits, I am eating okay. Protein for breakfast and lunch and sometimes dinner. yesterday I devoured a bunch of leafy green vegetables. maybe the shock to my system is what is getting to me. but Seriously. I am so needing a long nap.

I seriously do not know how I am going to meet all the commitments that I made a year ago when I am having trouble getting the dishwasher loaded and the laundry put away. Usually I am a human dynamo, so this makes no sense. Primary objective. Work, I am completing those assignments, but not putting forth any effort to get new work. The boys: Erik has completed his TAKS Math exams, so we are done with all the tutoring there. I have to get Erik to swim practice daily, I am doing that, but resting on the sidelines while he is working his heart out. Magnus, well, his scout group is puttering along and I understand each parent wanting to finish up, I am just going to have to enlist some help before I collapse.

As for the girls, well, they are migrating in the right direction, just a little while longer to get them situated, I hope and on auto pilot, althought I have lived on that fantasty for some time now.

maybe some CHOCOLATE would help. heehee, probably not.