Sunday, March 08, 2009

Stress Stress stress

seems like my life is back to normal, running on 100 Octane and not enough hours in the day, ESPECIALLY today with daylight savings time. GRACIOUS! Just what I do not need.

so work is really going full tilt, that is a good thing. the kids are out of school and will get underfoot the first two days that I am working, that will quickly resolve itself since then we can go play the rest of the spring break.

I totally need some help with rebuilding the lawn mower.. it is a mess and has been for months. someone needs to go to the grocery store and get supplies, I do not have time, but I can not leave the car for Sverre so I may have to make a list and send him on his bike with Magnus on the Picalo.

as for the Girls in my family. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, so many good things and bad things and stressful things.

did I mention that the scales went to 163? CRAP!