Saturday, May 03, 2008

CUBBIES

8 - 10 - Road Side Trash Pick up... 3 cubbies and three parents to the left, 3 cubbies and three parents to the right. Donuts and peach/orange koolaid to follow.

10 -12 - Den Hike through the woods. Start out with hike essentials: first aid kit, hydration, snack food, compass, whistle, insect repellent, and rain poncho. One parent fell, and we had a real first aid situation. Everyone did well.

1 - 6 - Den birthay party and Mini golf / go carts at Mountasia. that was lots of fun. as a den we talked about what to do if you get lost or separated from adults. too much cake and ice cream, protein bar got me by.

I was so exhausted by the time that I got home that I just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep for a week. I fixed myself a fried egg withe cheese and rolled it up in a french crepe. that was pretty good.