Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Self Worth.. Remember Yours!

I have to tell you about last night. I volunteered to teach the webelos cub scouts about forestry and guide them to earning their forestry pin achievement award (yes, I have so much free time) heehee

I was sincerely nervous that I had forgotten most of my forestry college education. I stressed and finally put together a packet to help them. and by the time I was done, I felt really good that I had not forgotten, that I am not a total fraud, and that I was able to do my best.

it is really easy to forget who we are, what our talents are and what we can accomplish when to often people that are really just stupid and selfish unload their problems on us. try to drag us into their drama and it completely undermines our own self confidence.

I need to remember that I am very special and that I am really quite brilliant. I was able to keep 10 wiggly 10 year olds and 5 grown up completely focused on the assignment for 1.5 hours and get the job done. I just had to relax, and remember that I am an amazing person.

I think that you are pretty brilliant as well!