Monday, December 18, 2006

Blissfully Exhausted

tired? if you are looking for something that will make you tired. go into business for yourself. HOLY CRAP I am so tired right now. heehee

I do not know what I have done in the last 8 weeks. I have no idea how much money I have taken in, or how much money has gone out, all I know is that I am TIRED!!!

it has been the most rewarding and exhausting two months of my life. I have not concentrated on 'me' as much as I have the business, I went shopping and now I have to take the clothes back, some are too big and I need a size 5 instead of a size 6 because I have not been 'paying attention' to anything but the business.

but what a fantastic feeling to do this much work in an area that does perk your interest!!! I am totally loving it!

update for those that are just tuning in: I am still married to the same guy that I married in 1997. that one that I ordered off the internet. still working out well. I am still the mom of 5 hell spawn. each one finds new and improved ways to drive me crazy, lately it is calling me at 1:40 am or if I ignore my cell phone, calling me on the house phone. gracious. they act like it is all about THEM! heehee

2006 photo album

dd#1 is living in Montana with boyfriend, and two dogs (pitbulls) and she is happily working at Home Depot as a cashier.
dd#2 is living in Texas with fiance and dog (boxer) and cat and she is getting married next month and grand baby #1 is due valentines day.
dd#3 is living in Washington and she is doing okay, going to visit her tomorrow.
ds#1 or designated offspring #4 of five is in first grade and tells me he loves me every day. he is a nice boy.
ds #2 or designated offspring #5 of 5 is in Kindergarten and tells me that he DOES NOT LOVE ME and that he LOVES PAPA (dad) and I think that he is just being ornery.

the magical BMI shuffle... I did it. I finally did it!

height: 5ft 7.25 in
weight: 158 lbs
BMI? 24.7 which is considered NORMAL!!

went back to the mall with two pairs of jeans that did not really fit. I tried on some smaller ones. Levi's 501's 31x32 sweet!
and while they were too tight to wear, I was able to get on two different pairs of 4 regular, had they been 4 fluffy, I could have walked out of the store with them. heehee but I went ahead and decided to wait. I am not a solid 5, not a 4 or a 6, but a 5. so in a month, I will definitely be in the size 4's.