Sunday, November 05, 2006

Underwear - revisited

I tried the cheap ones, the expensive ones, no luck... ttthhhbbbb~~~

go to a proper bra store, get fitted, that is on my list to do, but changing bra sizes every 6 weeks, seems like a waste of money now. I just hate spending the $$$ on something that I will only wear for a couple of months

I think that I am going to get a sports bra, seems to be the best solution.

I went and bought to sports bra's today. it was a 'challenge' to get the right band size, I needed a Medium to get the right cup size I needed a Large. I opted for the right cup, and may just whip stitch a band of elastic to keep them CINCHED down.

I am such a tightwad, I have not changed bra sizes and I am down 106 lbs. heehee I think that I could just stitch a seam in my two 'larger' ones to cinch them down and get another 6 weeks out of them. I promise on my birthday in december I will get REAL fitted bras. heehee

btw, now that I have the girls cinched down for now, I have a complaint.

I went to get some PJ pants. they did not have any SMALL. they had Medium, Large, XL, XXL, and XXXL, now I REMEMBER complaining about never having XXL and XXXL in stock, now I am P&M about no S, but sheez! not one pair in the ENTIRE STORE in Small. what does that tell you? ;)

so I got three Mediums, and they are roomy and comfy without being obscenely falling off when the UPS man knocks. but YOU know and I know that Medium will not fit in 30 more lbs. so I am gonna have to find an outlet that sells Small.

listen to me? what a whiner. HAHAHAHAHA (maniacal giggling) Flip it, I went through a #ell of a Lot this year, I can loose my flipping mind now if I want. giggle

I AM SKINNY and I CAN NOT FIND CLOTHES SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT MY SKINNY @$$.

(maniacal giggling)

food intake today:
B: small portion of cottage cheese
two teaspoons of oatmeal

VITS

L: corn flakes (dry) thumbs up for crunch, thumbs down later in the tummy due to expanding

S: 3/4 cup of wendy's chili

S: fun size snickers bar

D: slice of homemade pizza

getting my fluids down, HARD as HELL. carried a water bottle with me today, barely got it in.

Hair Loss:
I just pulled an WHOLE handful out of the bathtub drain today, so mine has not slowed down, a bit, and I would have to say on a positive note that there are little shorties that are about 1/2 inch long growing in, so I think that I am starting to replace now. and here is my back to the bad

THERE are SOME coming in GREY!!! like WTF??? do I loook old enough to get some GREY"S? I dont freaking think so. this crap will not stand!!!

pull those stupid one out and go with thin and brown hahahahaha


I totally need someone to volunteer to stand at the top of the stairs, I am such a mood today!!

I had surgery 1 week after you did. I started out 247.5, 15 lbs less.

I was much better about the Lean Meats and Leafy Green Vegetables until about 3 weeks ago, when I GAVE UP. and went back to my old diet. up until that point, I was loosing 3.6 lbs a week average for the previous 4 months.

as soon as I started back in on the carbs, I essentially started a tremendous slow down. I went from 3.6 lbs a week to 1.6 lbs a week. it is my own fault, I told the doctor I could only hold to that diet for a short period of time, and I was really surprized that I did as well as I did as long as I did. I usually loose interested in a diet after about 90 days. and then I am back to carbs.

as for volume, I have really tried hard not to stretch my pouch. I know that carbonated drinks do not stretch, just volume of solid food, and I have tried to keep it to less than 1/2 cup at any one sitting. I did not snack up until about 3 weeks ago, now that the carb monster is kicking my butt, I am eating every 3 hours instead of every 6. once again, self sabotage. I know what I need to do, I just do not wanna.

if I were to get back on track, eat just LEAN MEATS and LEAFY GREEN VEGETABLES. I am sure after 2 weeks, I would start loosing again.

as for the hair, I am sure everyone is different, but mine is still falling out at the same holy crap pace it was at 3 months postop. just sucks.

as far as fail. hello. 70 lbs is not a failure by any sense of the word. I sat at the dinner table today, and we were discussing the amount of food and quality that I am eating now. I am not dumping on anything anymore. ;-( and today I devoured nearly an entire small wendy's chili before realizing that I didnt stop at the 1/2 mark. that was a freak moment. I usually stop. today I didnt until it was 3/4 gone. dinner was 1/2 a slice of pizza. which is a big change from the 3 that I would eat 6 months ago. so I am down 105 lbs and I am in a size medium. I am happy. I just have to realize what my limits are now rather than have my pouch tell me.